Who are we?
Jimber is a cybersecurity IT provider start-up. We are convinced that cybersecurity cannot be limiting or hindering. That’s why we work towards cybersecurity solutions that pursue this belief.
Our innovative technology makes it possible to protect users against hackers and other security threats without negatively impacting the user experience.
Do you want to participate in the challenging and fast-evolving world where high-tech products, services, and innovation go hand in hand?
Did you say yes to this question? Then we want you to be part of our team.
What will you do?
- Selling security audits and pentests focused on service and our Digital Vault solution.
- Studying the specifications of the company’s products and solutions. You define the storytelling and the most relevant competitive advantages for the end consumer.
- Following up on leads, converting them into prospects, and translating them into full-fledged customers through relationship management.
- Visiting and advising clients, conducting sales meetings, building long-lasting relationships with new clients.
- Mapping out the right prospects and building a good sales funnel.
- Analysing market trends, researching client needs, and developing custom solutions based on our product.
What do we expect from you?
- A bachelor or master diploma, or equal through experience.
- You have knowledge of ICT security and general knowledge of ICT-infrastructure
- Good knowledge of prominent cybersecurity providers at the company level is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. You can present your ideas in a clear, structured, and inspiring way.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Strategic thinker with a contagious commercial drive.
- Creative and innovative. You are able to come up with new, modern and original ideas. “Out of the box thinking” is your motto.
- Outspoken commercial hunter.
- You can guide the customer through our proposal commercially and technically.
- You are organized. You are able to manage many facets of a project and prioritize them according to deadlines.
- You can work well independently, but you are also a good team player.
- You are ambitious, result-focused, responsible, and a creative problem solver.
- You have a driver’s license.
What does Jimber have to offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Starter mentality with lots of freedom
- Challenging projects
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits based on your experience and wishes
- Good work-life balance
- Young and dynamic team
- Growth opportunities in our sales team